Family Based Immigration

We service following categories

USCIS - Permanent Immigration, Green Card Petition

Some of the common permanent immigration categories, we work with include

  • A family based immigrant petition can be filed by a U. S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident for their foreign national relatives. For filing for any family based petition, a U. S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident must be of 21 years and above.
  • Immediate Relatives: Parents, spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 of a U.S. Citizen.
  • Unmarried Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens – First Preference Category (F-1)
  • Spouses and Children, and Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Lawful Permanent Residents – Second Preference Category (F-2)
  • Spouses and unmarried Children under 21 years of age (F-2A)
  • Unmarried Sons and Daughters age 21 or older (F-2B)
  • Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens – Third Preference Category (F-3)
  • Brothers and Sisters of adult[2] U.S. Citizens - Fourth Preference Category (F-4)
  • I-485 (adjustments of status)
  • Fiancé€ visa (K1) for the foreign national. Once issued, the fiancé(e) visa (or K-1 nonimmigrant visa) allows your fiancé(e) to enter the United States for 90 days so that the marriage ceremony can take place. Once married, the foreign national spouse may apply for permanent residence and remain in the United States while USCIS processes the application. Fiancé(e) status automatically expires after 90 days. It cannot be extended.

Naturalization, Waivers, Other topics

  • Naturalization
  • Waivers like inadmissibility waivers, provisional unlawful presence waivers, J-1 waivers, etc.
  • Re-entry permit
  • Removal/waiver of conditions (I-751) on Permanent Resident Status
  • Renewal of Permanent Resident Card.

Schedule a free immigration consultation with Kenny Bhatt, Esq, (Ph.D. in Law)